Seagate’s 6TB Surveillance SATA III 3.5″ Internal HDD
Stores up to 6TB of videos and comes with features that are designed for video surveillance storage systems. Seagate has built this drive to record high-definition media in 24 x 7 environments. The drive supports up to 64 cameras and systems that use up to eight drives. It occupies a 3.5″ drive bay and connects via a SATA interface. In addition, it’s built with 256MB of cache memory and delivers transfer speeds of up to 180 MB/s.
- Surveillance-optimized hard drive that is precision-tuned for high write workloads operating 24×7
- Supports up to 64 cameras and 1 to 8 drives per system
- Engineered for workloads of 180TB/year, three times that of desktop drives
- Low power consumption and startup current to minimize heat and vibration emission, improving long-term drive reliability
- Customizable power settings for incremental savings during system downtime without compromising time to record
If you purchased the NVR from Montavue, and your NVR has extra slots for hard drives, the NVR came with the necessary screws and cables to max out the internal storage of the NVR.